TERMS AND CONDITIONS
20% Off Your First Order
Money Back Guarantee
Pricing and Taxes
Returns and Replacement
Product and Liability
20 PERCENT OFF
This discount is only availble on on your first product order and only where the value of the order is at least $50.00 (excluding shipping. To learn more and discover what other BONUS is available, please register here. (Note: This 20% discount is not applicable to authorized Volcanic Earth resellers).
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you can return any items that are broken, damaged, or are the wrong item, by notifying us within 30 days of delivery and returning the item(s) to us, for a full refund or replacement.
1. We ship worldwide. Online purchase orders are all sent via ordinary airmail through Vanuatu Post. Volcanic Earth takes no responsibility for any delay that occurs during Vanuatu Post shipping. Items shipped with Vanuatu Post can be tracked after dispatch provided you have paid extra for this service when prompted by our shopping cart.
2. Alternative shipping methods through DHL or Fedex can be arranged at the customer's request and provided the customer is willing to
pay the additional shipping costs. However, if you wish to use your own courier we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse.
3. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
1. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend
that orders be placed in writing via our website or email. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. Orders are normally processed within 24-48 hours of them being received save for weekends and public holidays. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
3. International orders will need to be confirmed before the order is processed, payment is charged, and dispatch is made. The order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation.
4. Whilst we do not impose minimum order quantities, ordering items in bulk can result in substantial savings in shipping.
5. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Volcanic Earth will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible. Please note items are not back ordered and need to be re-ordered at the time they become available.
6. All orders irrespective of how they are paid for do not constitute a contract of sale/purchase until such time as Volcanic Earth has processed the actual payment and the order is reviewed by Volcanic Earth in Vanuatu. Once a decision is then made by Volcanic Earth and the product order is shipped, only then is the contract of sale/purchase concluded. All such contracts are deemed to be concluded here in vanuatu.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We accept Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and wire transfers. We do not accept cheques.
1.Currently, International orders do not incur local GST or VAT. However, there may be import permits, customs duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Volcanic Earth cannot be responsible for. As the customer, you are solely responsible for paying any such costs, duty, charges and/or taxes. If you have questions about possible import duty, taxes or other costs/charges, please contact your
local customs office.
2. All prices on this website are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping & transportation costs.
1. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
2. Orders left on "Wait" status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our system save and except for
International Orders which will remain in the system for 14 days.
Volcanic Earth is under no obligation to accept return of goods that have been ordered in error or where the shipping address provided was inaccurate or incomplete or where the goods are no longer required by the Customer. As a general rule, no refunds or return of goods will be entertained by Volcanic Earth in such circumstances. In any event, any return of goods must first be authorised by Volcanic Earth who may, at its discretion, issue a Returns Authorisation Number.
Any goods returned without this number will not be accepted. Unless agreed otherwise it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to deliver returned goods to the Company and cover risk during delivery. This is subject to the further conditions set out below.
In the event that an order arrives damaged or is lost in the mail, Volcanic Earth will send a replacement at its own cost, including shipping costs.
There are NO cash refunds on credit card purchases.
If an item is exchanged, new shipping and handling fees will be added.
A copy of the sales receipt must accompany all returns. Your return authorization number must accompany all returns.
STOLEN OR RETURNED PACKAGES:
1. We are not responsible for stolen or returned packages. We recommend that you keep proper Proof of Delivery.
2. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order.
3. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Volcanic Earth will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 30 days of the date the order was dispatched by Volcanic Earth. Returns will not be accepted beyond 30 days.
4. If an error has been made by Volcanic Earth with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the
20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer's expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labor involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a Returns Authorisation Number.
7. All goods/products must be unused when returned to Volcanic Earth in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other products.
This is beyond our control and Volcanic Earth does not accept any liability in this regard.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Volcanic Earth no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Volcanic Earth expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by us as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Volcanic Earth is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to test for possible allergic reactions, by testing a small amount of the relevant product on a small area of the skin first.
We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon nor shall we shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
The products on this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images on this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact us.
Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product which are current at the time of supply of the product.
Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
Any dispute in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall fall within the exclusive jurisidiction of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Vanuatu.
Beauty From Deep Within The Earth