BEST BODY SCRUBS – COCONUT OIL FACIAL SCRUB
BEST NATURAL BODY SCRUBS AND COCONUT OIL FACIAL SCRUB
Effective, organic beauty skin care treatments should include regular body scrubbing exfoliation. Find out what is a body scrub and its benefits? Our natural body scrubs use volcanic ash or pumice to exfoliate dead skin cells while our Virgin Coconut Oil and organic Cocoa Butter simultaneously soften and moisturize your skin. Healthy skin starts with body scrubbing and if you use self tanners then it is essential.
DO YOU USE BODY SCRUB BEFORE OR AFTER SOAP OR BODY WASH?
With our moisturizing, body scrubs you don’t need soap or a body wash provided you are basically clean to begin with. Just wet yourself under a warm shower, then pause the water and apply the scrub in a circular fashion – unpause the shower to wash off the body scrub under warm, running water and you’re done! However, if you need to wash off any oil or grime, then use a natural soap or natural body wash first before applying the same procedure as mentioned previously. In either case, follow with a natural moisturizer and here you can’t go past our Tamanu Oil Skin Rejuvenating Moisturizer made from anti-aging Virgin Coconut Oil and the unique skin-healing, Tamanu Oil.
“Please feel free to use my comments on your web site. One of the foot body scrubs (the fooy scrub) for the girl who has been doing my pedicures for the past 10-11 years almost fell over when she saw my feet. I have a very serious digestive disease and I have had my large intestine removed and a great amount of small intestine removed so I deal with a lot of nutrition problems and dehydration.
That is what causes my feet to be so terrible and like I said I have gone to so many doctors for my feet and I have tried so many creams and scrubs and nothing works and I mean nothing!! I’m just so very happy I found something so reasonable in price that fixed it. I can’t thank you enough. If my pedicure girl likes the body scrub she would like to talk to you about carrying it in her salon here and I know she is going to love it. She told me today that in all the years she has been doing my nails and pedicures she never thought she’d see my feet look like this. I will contact you once she lets me know. Thanks again!! Take care.”
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO EXFOLIATE YOUR BODY?
One of the secrets to perfecting your skin care regimen lies in regular exfoliation. So what do we mean by exfoliating? It is simply the process of removing dead skin cells on the surface to reveal the radiant and new emerging skin cells underneath. A secondary benefit is that exfoliation prepares your skin for quick absorption of moisturizing creams, oils and serums. If you want natural, glowing skin then exfoliating from your face to your feet is an essential step in achieving this outcome. This is why we have a range of exfoliating scrubs to address your face and neck, your body, your hands and your feet.
Here’s how to exfoliate like a skin care pro with Volcanic Earth products :-
- You don’t need to do any dry brushing before stepping into the shower. Our coconut oil-based scrubs either contain volcanic ash or volcanic pumice which are very effective exfoliants and skin purifying agents
- Simply hop under the shower and begin with the soles of your feet using our Erupt Foot Scrub. It is coconut oil based and so it will not dry out your feet. In fact, it will both exfoliate and moisturize your feet at the same time. You may also need to use a pumice stone or exfoliating brush on any calluses and very rough areas.
- Now work your way up your body starting with the tops of your feet using our Coconut Ash Scrub in a circular motion. Avoid any sunburnt areas (if any) and avoid scrubbing too hard around any sensitive areas.
- Use a body brush to exfoliate hard-to-reach places like your back.
- When you get to the neck and face, use our Honey & Pumice Facial Exfoliant as this is a more gentle on sensitive areas and especially formuated for your face.
- Rinse off your body with lukewarm water and follow with cold water if you’re up to it.
- Once you have stepped out of the shower, apply one of our body moisturizers all over the feet, legs and body. Here we recommend our Tamanu Oil Skin Rejuvenating Moisturizer (see our Tamanu Oil Range). It is a coconut oil moisturizer super charged with the very powerful anti-aging and skin healing agent known as Tamanu Oil.
- When you get to the neck and face area you can still use the same moisturizer as it is an all-over body moisturizer or if you prefer, use our Facial Moisturizer With Tamanu Oil.
- The last step is your hands. You not only want your face and neck to look and feel smooth but your hands as well. Simply exfoliate your hands with our Frangipani Hand Scrub and follow with our Frangipani Hand Moisturizing Cream (see- Moisturizers) or again you can use our Tamanu Oil Skin Rejuvenating Moisturizer
- You need only exfoliate 2 or 3 times a week but be sure to moisturize at least once a day to keep your skin hydrated.