VOLCANIC EARTH HIBISCUS HAIR CARE PRODUCTS
The main reason why you should be using natural, shampoo bars is that they do not do not strip hair like detergent based shampoos. The demand for natural hair shampoo bars is soaring due to this fact and the ever-increasing desire for healthy hair and a healthy environment .
Clean your hair NATURALLY with our natural shampoo bars with loads of fluffy lather and without stripping away natural protective oils.
To moisturise, condition your hair and improve hair growth preventing spit ends and dry scalp.
Volcanic Earth Hibiscus Hair Shampoo
Our Hibiscus Shampoo Bars are specially formulated using Vanuatu Hibiscus Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil
Lavender and Cedarwood Essential Oils as purity is so important if you want healthy hair.
WHY ARE THESE 3 INGREDIENTS SO SPECIAL?
Here is why Hibiscus Flowers are good for your hair:-
- Rich in vitamin C and amino acids, the flowers improves the blood circulation under the scalp to stimulate healthy hair growth.
- Combats hair loss and hair falling out
- A renowned herb for promoting hair growth and thickens hair
Why is Cocoa Butter good for your hair?
- Helps keep your scalp and hair follicles healthy due to Stearic, Palmitic, Oleanic & Lauric acids.
- Much like coconut oil, cocoa butter has healing and softening properties.
Why is Organic Coconut Oil good for your hair:
- Organic Coconut Oil has healing and softening properties that will make your hair healthy and shiny.
- Stimulates hair growth
- A natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker and faster.
- The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles .
- Treats dandruff and itchy scalp
Why are lavender and Cedarwood good for your hair?
- Lavender and Cedarwood Essential Oils balance the oil-producing glands in your scalp thereby promoting hair growth and reducing hair loss.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING OUR, NATURAL HAIR SHAMPOO Just wet hair, apply the bar from the top to hair ends a few times. Lather well and rinse off. Then apply our Hibiscus Hair Conditioner Bar. As you are using a shampoo bar it is important to keep the bar dry. Place bar on a soap tray after use and it will last for months.
Ingredients : SLSA, SCI, Decyl Glucoside, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Geogard, Lavender Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil , Hibiscus Powder. Hand Made in Vanuatu 60 g/ 2.4 oz
Volcanic Earth Hibiscus Hair Conditioner
Similar base ingredients to our Shampoo Bars plus the addition of very special added ingredients to help add moisture, condition your hair and improve hair growth preventing spit ends and dry scalp.
WHY ARE THESE SPECIAL ADDED INGREDIENTS?
- Hibiscus Oil plus the addition of Silk Amino Acid (Keratin) makes it an excellent conditioner that nourishes your hair follicles, softens your hair and make hair more manageable.
- Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on your scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- Vitamin E stimulates capillary growth in your scalp and therefore supports hair growth. It also prevents breakage and split ends.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING OUR, NATURAL HAIR CONDITIONER: After washing and rinsing your hair with Hibiscus Hair Shampoo apply Hibiscus Conditioner apply the bar from the top to hair ends a few times you can feel the moisture and rinse off. Style hair as usual.
Again, it is important to keep the bar dry. Place the bar on a soap tray after use and it too will last for months.
Ingredients: BTMS-50, BTMS-25,Ceteareth,Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Hibiscus Flowers, Silk Amino Acid, Glyercine, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Geogard, Lavender and Cedarwood Essential Oils - Made in Vanuatu 60 g/ 2.4 oz
DID YOU KNOW THAT SIX TO 12 MILLION PEOPLE CONTRACT
HEAD LICE IN A SINGLE YEAR IN THE USA ALONE?
Head Lice are parasites in the form of small insects that feed off blood from your scalp. You are the host. Children are most often affected by an infestation of head lice. This is primarily due to close contact at school with other infected children and usually results from the direct transfer of lice from one person's hair to another person's hair.
Introducing our patent-pending, head lice treatment GO AWAY LICE that contains
only natural ingredients and that really works!
GO AWAY LICE
NATURAL HEAD LICE SHAMPOO BAR
NON TOXIC, KILLS LICE AND EGGS
This natural Head Lice Treatment is sooooo... good. Here are the reasons why:-
These shampoo bars are natural and contain no nasty chemicals like DDT that can cause harm and are toxic.
If kept dry, each bar is long lasting (equal to 3 normal shampoo bottles) and so very cost effective.
Easy to use. Just wet hair, foam up with bar and leave on for 10 to 20 minutes while combing through with a lice comb from roots to tips.
You can use GO AWAY LICE as a normal, daily hair shampoo and as a great preventative head lice care treatment.
|Environmentally conscious as the active ingredients are biodegradable.
||Vegan Friendly and Palm Oil free.
About the natural, active ingredients and why they work:-
GO AWAY LICE is a specifically formulated natural, head lice treatment with Quassie Wood and Apple Cider Vinegar.
Quassia is a medicinal plant from Brazil. The latest research by the American National Centre For Biotechnology on Quassia Amara Extract has shown that it destroys eggs and delivers lice asphyxiation. It is non-toxic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Apple Cider Vinegar is magic in that its properties dissolve the lice "glue" so the lice come away from the hair shaft easily.
Vanuatu Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter are renowned for their hair care benefits.
Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils smell great and also act as lice deterrents.